A new English training courses "Hopes" - Mansoura University
Within Mansoura university framework to develop and qualify the students to be able to engage the labor market. a new English training courses "Hopes" for both Egyptian and Syrian students, are announced by The education and students' affairs sector in cooperation with the Britch council.
The courses consists of 100 studying hours and workshops related to apply for scholarships "Mater- PhD" and how to use English language in studying.
- Writing an academic essay about the positive or the negative affect of the Syrian refugees inside Mansoura.
- The essay must be written in a good Arabic language.
- At least two references are required.
- The essay must be within 400-500 words.
- Send as a PDF file.
The dead line is 6th February 2017.
An e-mail will be sent to those who are accepted to attend the level test on Monday 13th February.
Applying conditions for the Syrian:-
- Students who applied before will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Registration is appropriate for those who didn't apply before, on Monday 13th February 8:30 to 9:30 am at the skills lab – faculty of Medicine.
- An e-mail will be sent to those who are accepted.